Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 is showing voicemail notifications but there is no voicemail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire 2 is showing I have voicemails but they are nowhere to be found on my iPhone. I can’t afford to miss voicemails, and I am shocked to see that this problem has been going on since at least 2018 (according to the Fitbit forums), and way back then, the official answer was that it is a known bug that they’re working on.

what’s going on? Where are my voicemails and why is this happening?

I logged in and out, deleted and reinstalled app, updated my iOS, app is up to date, disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Joyyy A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. In this case please restart your Inspire 2 and check if it deletes the notifications. 

If you're still seeing this after the procedure mentioned above, attach a screenshot to your next reply. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you even really read this question?   He’s not trying to delete messages he wants to know why they show on his phone but he can’t get to them.  You are making it sound like a minor problem when I’m reality missed voicemails are a huge bug. Unacceptable problem and even more unacceptable customer service answet

Best Answer
0 Votes