Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 lost my steps and with that my miles!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just can't remember how I originally set up Fit bit up but I don't have it connected to my phone or computer to record stats.  All I use it for is to find out how far I have walked in steps or in miles if I am out on a 'proper' walk.  I don't use it for anything else.  The time still works, my heart beat and number of calories which I also ignore are still there.

Can anyone explain how I get back my steps and miles.  I can't remember how I set them up the first time round!!!  Feeling very stupid.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's kind of confusing to understand what you want.  It sounds like you are asking for 2 different things that don't really have anything to do with each other.

1. You want to use  your fitbit to get steps/miles but nothing else, maybe without even attaching to phone.

2. You want to retrieve your previously recorded records of steps and miles.

Help me understand: are you wanting both or which one or neither?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jonny, thank you so much for replying and yes I am sure I confused you.  I was confused myself and I think the main problem was I had forgotten I had an app on my phone because I never look at it.  I went back to the store where I bought it and went to their techie help department.  Fortunately there was no queue and a nice man who had never done anything with a fitbit had a look.  He said the fitbit needed reinstalling, by then I had myself deleted the installation but was unable to reinstate it.  He showed me how to and by doing this I have now got my steps and miles back again.  So I am very happy.  Apologies again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just glad you found a helpful techie and got it worked out now.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes