Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 not receiving notifications from my Samsung S22+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my inspire 2 I was getting notifications of text messages and phone calls.  It was doing it for about a year.  Then fitbit premium expired.  Does text & phone notification only work if you have fitbit premium.  Thanks for your help.  Linda

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @Lindzuck54 

You can't turn on the do not disturb setting and sleep mode at the same time. I just wanted you to check to make sure neither was turned on because if one or the other is on it will stop notifications. Let’s check your settings for notifications just to make sure they are correct. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Inspire 2 then scroll down and tap notifications. Ensure all the notifications you want are enabled here. Now tap App notifications then ensure all the notifications are enabled here as well. Please sync your Inspire 2 if you made any adjustments. Next let’s check the settings on your phone: 

**Follow instructions on the image

FE236243-0E24-49FD-865E-1691AFC7F041.jpeg

Of the problem persist try restarting your Fitbit Inspire 2 : https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
😃 Hopefully this will provide you the answer to your notifications issue. Please let me know if this helps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Lindzuck54 

You mist definitely still receive all your notifications even without Fitbit Premium. Since they worked before and there not now please make sure DND and Sleep Mode are turned off in quick settings. You will not receive any notifications if they are on.

MegaBite_0-1656981144002.png

😃Hopefully that’s all that’s wrong and turning off the DND mode or Sleep Mode provides you with an answer. Please let me know it works or you need more assistance 

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply. The picture you posted showing what the options should look like I tried but if sleep mode has the plus lit up then I cannot get the  DND to stay lit with the minus sign it becomes grayed out

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Lindzuck54 

You can't turn on the do not disturb setting and sleep mode at the same time. I just wanted you to check to make sure neither was turned on because if one or the other is on it will stop notifications. Let’s check your settings for notifications just to make sure they are correct. Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Inspire 2 then scroll down and tap notifications. Ensure all the notifications you want are enabled here. Now tap App notifications then ensure all the notifications are enabled here as well. Please sync your Inspire 2 if you made any adjustments. Next let’s check the settings on your phone: 

**Follow instructions on the image

FE236243-0E24-49FD-865E-1691AFC7F041.jpeg

Of the problem persist try restarting your Fitbit Inspire 2 : https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
😃 Hopefully this will provide you the answer to your notifications issue. Please let me know if this helps

Best Answer