Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 not tracking active zone minutes, distance and steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire 2 has stopped passing zone minutes, kms and steps to my Samsung. The watch does still seem to be recording heart rate and calories. How is this corrected.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Drkeds 

Are you saying the data appears on your Inspire 2 (steps, distance and active zone) but not appearing on your Fitbit App? If that’s the case I’m wondering if those tiles have been accidentally removed. Open your Fitbit App and tap the edit button just below the message icon on the upper right of your screen then scroll down and tap steps, miles and zone mins then scroll back to the top of your screen and tap done. Now steps, miles (distance) and zone mins should appear on your screen. If the issue continues log out of the Fitbit app, restart your phone then log back into the Fitbit App and try syncing again. If the problem persist I’d try restarting your Inspire 2 to see if that corrects the issue. Just plug your Inspire 2 into its charger then press down and hold the button on the inspire 2 until you see a smiley icon then release the button. Now sync your Fitbit to see if the problem is corrected. 
😉 Hopefully that will correct the issue and give you an answer to your question. Please come back and let me know how it goes 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know what to say about their issue, but when I look at my app, at least a week's worth of readiness scores are simply non-existent and it suggests I "connect device" to track that even though my device is connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but I tried all and alas the issue still exists. Your suggestion was to "scroll down and tap steps, miles and zone mins then scroll back to the top of your screen.....". However when I tap edit under track your exercise it shows "No measurements" so I cant tap them. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue except I have an iPhone 12.  Zone Minutes and heart rate stopped a couple of days ago.  

Best Answer
0 Votes