Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 not tracking sleep stages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new inspire 2 is not calculating my sleep cycles

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Pahilton 

Look to make sure you haven’t accidentally disabled your heart rate. Also if your Inspire 2 isn't tracking sleep information please make sure you're sleeping more than 3 hours which are required in order to show sleep stages. Also, double check that your band is snug on your wrist and try using it in the other wrist for one night. Lastly double check that your Fitbit Inspire 2 is set to "On Wrist". Because when your tracker is set to "On Clip" certain features are turned off including heart-rate tracking, automatic exercise tracking, Active Zone minutes and Water Lock. To check this, press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 and choose "On Wrist'" setting to ensure these features are turned on. 

😃 Please let me know if this provides you an answer. Please come back and let me know. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Pahilton 

Look to make sure you haven’t accidentally disabled your heart rate. Also if your Inspire 2 isn't tracking sleep information please make sure you're sleeping more than 3 hours which are required in order to show sleep stages. Also, double check that your band is snug on your wrist and try using it in the other wrist for one night. Lastly double check that your Fitbit Inspire 2 is set to "On Wrist". Because when your tracker is set to "On Clip" certain features are turned off including heart-rate tracking, automatic exercise tracking, Active Zone minutes and Water Lock. To check this, press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 and choose "On Wrist'" setting to ensure these features are turned on. 

😃 Please let me know if this provides you an answer. Please come back and let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pahilton look under the graph of your simple sleep, fitbit may already have told you why? 

An example of mine from last week 

Screenshot_20220703-223306_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem.
Ginger
Best Answer

I'm having this same issue. I just purchased the Inspire 2 for the sole purpose of the sleep stages and it doesn't show me that. I have checked all settings recommended. It's set to 'On Wrist'. I wear it up high and snug. The heart rate works for other tracking. I'm sleeping more than 3 hours. Battery is fully charged? I'm going to return the device if I can't get this resolved. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a versa 3 and it dyed y seem to have the same issue . Having said that I sent it back in favour of the garmin as it can store music but Fitbit removed that feature from the versa3 and  make  you use premium streaming services if you want music so I sent it back on principle although I did prefer some of the Fitbit features , 

Best Answer
0 Votes