Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 screen to dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought two inspire 2s. My wife’s one has a nice bright screen. Mine is very dim and difficult to see when outdoors. In fact it’s useless to me. I have to rely on the app for information. Is there a way to make the screen brighter?

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52
Yeah, they sent me a discount code too. But I would rather have a
replacement since it sounds like a general issue with the fitbit inspire 2
in general based on various posts.
Best Answer

Ok, so now I'm seeing it's a common issue with this version. So now what? Do I have to buy a new Fitbit or will it be replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems like you would have to buy a new one. That's what they keep saying
to me, even though my warranty just expired 7/2022. It's annoying and
disappointing.
Best Answer

Same here -- I think it's time to switch brands. I'll be looking so if anyone has any recommendations LMK.

Best Answer

Holding both sides makes no difference. Can't see anything unless I plug it in.

Best Answer

I went through Chat too but it was a nightmare as I can't see anything to follow the instructions. Eventually they just cut me off!

Best Answer

Well it worked perfectly when it was purchased. Not even a year and you can barely see even indoors.

Auto dim and sleep off

Best Answer

Impossible to do. I can't see anything on the screen to switch off!

I can feel the vibration but there's nothing to see.

Best Answer

Hi, my sister and I are having the same dim screen issues. For some reason I can not get into the quick settings. All I see under mine is the Water Lock setting. I tried looking for step by step instructions in the manual but couldn't find anything.

Best Answer

They don't seem to have a solution, and don't care much. They offered me a small discount on a new fitbit. Frankly, I'm not impressed and don't want to pay more to this company that I no longer trust.

Best Answer

Mine too. It's become impossible to use. I'm so disappointed in the product and even more disapointed in the company's responses

Best Answer
Sadly I think there's a real problem with this Fitbit which they're just
ignoring.
Best Answer

Thank you! This worked for me!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does not work even if the lights were off. So stop saying that it cannot be seen in daylight!

Best Answer

Fitbit does not seem to help as it seems to be a problem with the watch itself. I can hardly see the time on mine. I have doene everything that I was asked to do many, many times. So don't expect any help from the manufacturer.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and no help from Fitbit.

Best Answer

Common problem with Fitbit it seems and they cannot fix it!!

Best Answer

I will not buy a Fitbit again as they don't seem to do anything about it!!

Best Answer

I contacted Fitbit customer service directly . Not sure of warranties etc elsewhere, but  I'm in Australia.

I was offered a full replacement of my Inspire 2 or 50% off and upgrade to other Fitbit.

Good outcome

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.  I have the same problem.  It started a week or so ago.  I am trying to read the screen INSIDE in dim lighting and hardly can see it.  As I turn Dim Screen on and off there is NO change in brightness.  As I see it Fitbit has a pronblem and there so calle tech support doesn't have a clue.

Best Answer