Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 showing "!" on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not at all sure what the "!" on my fitbit Inspire 2 when I woke up means.  The power was only 15% but I've never seen this symbol before.  More concerning because I had a bit angina when I awoke, so don't know if that is related or not.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @djhatch 

I can assure you that the exclamation mark and you having a bit of angina has nothing to do with each other. 😉 The exclamation mark on your screen is telling you that your battery level is extremely low. Is it possible that it wasn’t connected to the Inspire 2 charger correctly the night you plugged it in? Try recharging it to see if that might have been the case. If not look closely at the pins on your charger. Are they bent in any way? Pushed down when they shouldn’t be? If your pins appear normal you might just need to clean your charger pins as well as the back of your Inspire 2. Dirt and debris can collect causing a bad connection. Look here to see how to properly clean them: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2005.htm After cleaning both the charger and the Inspire 2 try charging it again. Leave it on the charger for at least an hour. It the problem persist after changing for at least an hour then try restarting your Inspire 2. While it’s still plugged in hold down the button on the side of your Inspire 2 until you see a smiley icon then release the button. 
😃 Hopefully this answers your charging question and gets things back up and running again. Please come back and let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes