Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 stopped showing my data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Febuary 18th my Insire 2 is no longer displaying data from;

BPM, Sleep- No sleep score or any graphs. I have tried every helpful hint I read about. I've turned off/on Bluetooth and it does sync. I've made sure the app is updated. I make sure throughout the day that the app is syncing with my Fitbit. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21+5g and it days the app still works for my phone. 

Everything was going well until February 18th. Can someone tell me what else I can do please?

Thank you in advance. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PTfromPNW a feature of the Inspire 2 is that it can be worn on your wrist or on a clip. When it is set for the clip, the heart rate detection is turned off and you also don't get sleep metrics. To check this setting, press and hold both side buttons on the Inspire 2, you'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. It should say "On Wrist", if you want see your heart rate. If it says "On Clip", tap on that and change it to "On Wrist".

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@PTfromPNW a feature of the Inspire 2 is that it can be worn on your wrist or on a clip. When it is set for the clip, the heart rate detection is turned off and you also don't get sleep metrics. To check this setting, press and hold both side buttons on the Inspire 2, you'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. It should say "On Wrist", if you want see your heart rate. If it says "On Clip", tap on that and change it to "On Wrist".

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I just checked and it was set to clip. I feel pretty dumb as I do research for people on all topics. I missed that one. Thank you so much for answering. 

Best Answer
0 Votes