Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 stuck on message "Download the Fitbil mobile app."

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Inspire 2 was not syncing so I tried re-setting it, but then could not pair back with my phone.  Uninstalled the app to start over and cleared info on my Fitbit.  Re-installed the app but still cannot pair the Fitbit with the phone and my Fitbit is stuck with the message "Download the Fitbil mobile app." constantly scrolling.  How to I get this to stop and then get the device paired back with my phone?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@slgesq1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. I was able to see that you have a case with our Support team, please continue the communication with them. 

Have a good weekend. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having same problem I have a app on my ipad

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to know the solution as well.  My fitbit inspire 2 just froze on "Downloading the mobile fitbit app."  I did same as you did, uninstalling the app on my Galaxy s8 and reinstalling fitbit app. It does not solve the problem.  I searched online, one video said it might be hardware problem. Is it true? Please help! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Laurelli @Mustangterri @DebraThomas5253 ., Thank you for your messages. The message  "Downloading the mobile fitbit app."  means that the Inspire 2 in not connected to your account yet. 

Please try the steps and tips here: How do I set up my Fitbit device?.

Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes