Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won’t charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried several different outlets and chargers. No luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fittomove23.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulties to charge your Fitbit Inspire 2. Your time while dealing with this situation is highly appreciated.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fittomove23.

I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulties to charge your Fitbit Inspire 2. Your time while dealing with this situation is highly appreciated.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your customer support was most helpful. After a cotton swap and alcohol cleaning — my Fitbit was able to charge !!
Most grateful.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @Fittomove23.

I'm glad to hear that you resolved the charging issue with your Fitbit Inspire 2.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes