Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't complete latest firmware uodate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fairly new inspire 2. No issues til notified of update required a few days ago .

Tried everything but tracker won't complete update, after 30 + mins just get circle with cross on tracker screen , so didn't complete. Have attempted update over 30 times. Getting ridiculous. Inspire 2 was working fine and still working fine without update. 

Yes have made sure charging while updating, s22 that  it is synced with Inspire 2 also full battery, had devices close together and good internet connection, Bluetooth etc have unistalled/reinstalled fitbit app on my s22, restarted my inspire 2 tracker, tried logging on via ipad and laptop still won't complete update. Finally I upaired tracker from my s22 and started again as a new tracker but still no. 

At this stage would just like to get rid of the constant message on my fitbit app on my phone that tells me to update my tracker. 

Thinking I will just forget the whole thing and stop using my inspire 2 all together as its really irritating   

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Am in UK  and having Have same issue - cannot update, have tried turning Bluetooth on and off, turning phone on and off , resetting Fitbit - all fail and I continue to get the white cross on Fitbit meaning sync unsuccessful, extremely frustrated - even un- synced device to start again. Still nothing!

have tried live chat twice with Fitbit Customer Service who ask what my phone is (Samsung A41) what android version do i have installed? (version12) and to turn everything on and off which i do and end up loosing chat and now the will to live!!!  Just want update reminder to disappear!! really had enough now 

Google no help either! 

Best Answer
Hi,Glad its not just me!I ended up doing live chat with Fitbit customer service. When I explained all the troubleshooting I had done, they referred issue to higher up and Fitbit are sending me a new pebble for my Inspire 2. So might be worth trying with customer service. ???I didn't ask for replacement it was offered. Actually offered replacement of current tracker or 50% off price of new one. Chose replacement. Good luck!Petra P. 
Best Answer

I am also having the same issues as listed above & it also startd post update a few days ago. I have NOT transferred my act to a google act. Have either of you transferred your accounts to Google?

Thanks,
Joyce J.

Best Answer

No - Not done that - didnt know about it to be honest - Now have a Fitbit Inspire Luxe - Its battery life is AWFUL!!!!  Was tempted by colour screen - I literally have to charge it every 3 to 4 days! ...

Will look into the Google account thing! - thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes