Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't respond to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My Inspire 2 stopped scrolling so I have connected it via a USB cable and held the side buttons down until I got the smiley face.  Now it will not switch on or react at all

The green lights are still flashing on the back of the unit but it is not showing anything on the front screen.

The app on my phone says that it is synced and I can see the step count increasing as I walk.

Can you please give me some advise on getting the screen working?

Many thanks in advance.

Tony

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Kopite1974. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please confirm that you've restarted your Inspire 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Many thanks for your help below.
I followed all of the steps and changed the click face, but this did not work.
When I changed the face, I could see the line going across the face if the fitbit but once the app said it was installed, the face was still blank.
Can you please advise on the next steps?
Many thanks
Tony
Best Answer
0 Votes

Following because I'm having the same issue with my inspire 2. Green light is working. I restarted and could see the smiley face and I feel vibration on side taps but nothing is responding to touch on the front screen. It is just black. I was getting a charge screen but now that is black too. But again the screen isn't broken because I can see the smiley face on restart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Hopefully we can get a resolution to our problems soon. Glad it is just not me 🤣
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes