Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't show the correct time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since we changed time for daylight saving a few months ago my Inspire 2 has had some issues. I have in time zone in my phone (which is the correct one), I have the same time zone on my fit bit but all the data synced is in a different time zone. I have already factory reset the Fitbit, uninstalled and reinstalled the app a the Fitbit but still have the same issue. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @JuanSN and welcome to the Community.  Where are you located?  What is your correct time zone in UTC notation?  There are a few time zone issues that popped up this year related to daylight savings time.  I want to give you specific information for your location and file (another) bug report with Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi, @JuanSN @for fixing time zone discrepancies the technique that often works is the following:

Go to the time zone setting on your Fitbit app: on opening, Today, screen click person icon/ photo top left to go to Account screen.  From there choose App settings.  Turn off auto timezone and choose any wrong timezone.  Sync your Fitbit.  Then return to time zone settings and select the correct timezone.  Sync your Fitbit again.  If that works to update you to the correct, daylight savings time, then you can turn auto timezone back on if you like and don’t need to do anything further.

If that trick doesn’t work, as mentioned above, there have been a few issues where Fitbits are not properly updating for DST.  In that case the temporary work around until this is fixed is to change your time zone to another territory which has the same time as you.  Hopefully you should find one on the drop down list of time zones.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer