Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't track my active zone minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my replacement inspire 2 since the 18th April, for the last 3 days the zone minutes have registered as 0. I did a brisk walk yesterday and  a 45 minute spin class still nothing!

I spent 45 minutes on chat to support gave up in the end as it wasn’t being resolved 

Has anyone else got this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @pj3618. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. 

As a first approach, please bear in mind that your heart rate is key to get active zone minutes. 

If you haven't done so, please restart your Inspire 2 by following these instructions. Then, perform a new activity to see if it is recorded correctly. For information about how you earn Active Zone Minutes please visit this article.

When you are not wearing your Inspire 2, please make sure the green lights are pointed to the ceiling rather than at any object that could interfere with the readings.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Lulu0711. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue!  Did you get any resolutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @pj3618. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. 

As a first approach, please bear in mind that your heart rate is key to get active zone minutes. 

If you haven't done so, please restart your Inspire 2 by following these instructions. Then, perform a new activity to see if it is recorded correctly. For information about how you earn Active Zone Minutes please visit this article.

When you are not wearing your Inspire 2, please make sure the green lights are pointed to the ceiling rather than at any object that could interfere with the readings.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I wear my Fitbit on a clip not on my wrist. Apparently if the Fitbit is set to clip it won’t record the zone minutes!

I have changed the settings to wrist and it now is showing zone minutes but not sure how accurate it will be as I don’t want it as a watch!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lulu0711. It's good to see you around in the Community.

Thanks for the feedback and letting us know that you were using your device in clip mode. 

This information will be useful for other users. 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes