Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't track my floors

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I switched to Inspire 2 and it is not tracking stairs on the device or app. I’ve been a FitBit user since they were introduced so I’m aware of how the stairs are tracked and that the band cannot be overly tight. I have rebooted and reinstalled the app. Any suggestions?  Stair tracking is very important to me. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JaniceEW I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is not meeting your expectations. 

If you're within the 45-day return period, feel free to do so and select the Fitbit device that best fits your needs. For more information about returning your Luxe, see What's Fitbit's return and warranty policy? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You are correct.  Inspire family does not have altimeter so cannot count stairs climbed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @JaniceEW. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot this inconvenience before posting here. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please note that floors aren’t tracked on the Fitbit Luxe or any Fitbit Inspire series devices. Although it is designed without floor feature, your device can track as many activities as other Fitbit devices does. For more information about your Fitbit Inspire 2, you can click this link: Inspire 2 User Manual.

Have a nice day. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info. I didn’t read the features offered closely. I have only had the Inspire for 2 days but will return it and go back to my ancient Charge 2 which has the stairs feature. 

Update: I should add that I do a lot of hiking and love seeing how many “floors” I’ve climbed which is a great motivator to keep pushing so Inspire definitely doesn’t meet my needs

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JaniceEW I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is not meeting your expectations. 

If you're within the 45-day return period, feel free to do so and select the Fitbit device that best fits your needs. For more information about returning your Luxe, see What's Fitbit's return and warranty policy? 

Best Answer
0 Votes