Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't track my heart rate data accurately

When I had less exercise and weighed less in Aug to Nov 2023, my RHR was 46 to 48. Since Jan 2024, my peak exercise minutes per day has increased (albeit only 1 to 11 mins every 2nd day), yet my RHR has increased to 51 to 53. My sleeping RHR is often around the same level. My weight has also increased from around 48kg to 51kg. I am underweight by about 4kg. How can I regain fitness and reduce RHR? It had been in the mid 40s regularly before I received my Fitbit (I measured my pulse via the fingers on wrist or neck method).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Ali_63. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 2. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you with this! 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend resetting the heart rate settings on your Inspire 2 by following the steps below in the order listed:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Fitbit device, from the main screen of your Inspire 2, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire 2. To do so, from the Today tab, tap Devices > device image. Tap Sync Now
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Fitbit device once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your watch once again. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

For more detailed information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, please make sure that your Inspire 2 is up-to-date

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes