Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 won't vibrate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting some notifications on my Inspire BUT the Fitbit Inspire 2 doesn't vibrate.. no vibration for emails, messages, or phone calls... as far as I can tell everything is turned on.. getting frustrated up this device.. help please

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Yes, turn off DND and Sleep mode in settings.

Helga O

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
Unfortunately you have to do it over and over again. Every time a drop of water touches it, it seems to turn dnd back on... That's certainly what's happening to me and I'm really upset about it.
Best Answer

Nope ... I still have to reset my device and delete and reinstall the app
regularly. And then my device still randomly stops/starts vibrating without
warning. 

Moderator Edit: Word choice

Best Answer
Yep. And the battery level on the app doesn’t reflect the battery level on the device. You charge fully and literally for days it shows the precharge level, regardless of how many times you synch. Terrible. Really sad I bought this. I truly thought I was getting a better unit than the HR.
Best Answer

Hi everybody.

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out and for trying the suggested here.

If the above doesn't work, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It all works for me now, since I turned off my DND & my  Sleep mode off

It vibrates when I get a message or a phone call

Showing the correct battery %

Very happy with my Inspire 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue is with the water lock. It’s a design fault. I don’t really want to take it off when i do the numerous things I do that involve water and I don’t want to have to remember to turn off do not disturb every time a drop of water touches it. I want to set it up as I like it once and know that it will stay that way. There’s no real resolution possible because it’s made to be this way. And I cannot fathom why. I really can’t. And I can’t work out why there isn’t an override in the app to disable the water lock. It’s just a pain.
Best Answer
I do turn them off. Over and over and over again. Have you found a way to turn it off permanently?
Best Answer

Mine wont even let me restart… and if i got to dnd it gets stuck and wont let me go back to the main screen… its like the buttons just stopped working… i chatted with support and she couldn’t do nothing other than tell me we will send you an email about warranty… what a joke… so disappointed this is my third fitbit and i think im done… such a waste of money… 

Best Answer

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, @Mary__28@G-S-C and @OhlmusWe‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Sorry you keep having issues with your Inspire 2. At this point, it's best to keep communication open with our support team. They will be glad to keep assisting you with this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks. Immediate solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone that is struggling with this and have tried everything that is on this forum, the issue may be that your phone is on do not disturb or in silent mode. 

To update this:

1) Go to your FitBit app on your phone.

2) Click on the "Inspire 2" tab.

3) Click on "Notifications" in the 'General' section.

4) You may see a warning in regards to this on top. If you want your FitBit Inspire 2 to vibrate regardless of the the DND/silent status of your phone, then turn on "Always Vibrate" in the 'Vibration Settings'.

Try all of the options suggested by others as well, such as turning off DND and sleep mode on the FitBit. I hope this helps anyone struggling. Happy FitBitting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A late reply to this msg, but have discovered if you switch DND to ON, you can then switch Exercise to ON, and then switch DND back to OFF without affecting exercise. Weird, but it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes