Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR Fails to Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After spending an hour on Fitbit chat trying to troubleshoot my problem was advised that there is a system error and many people are unable to Sync. Not sure why I wasn't advised of this as I had already tried out all the troubleshooting methods myself. Not sure what to do now as it basically is useless without the tracking comparison of activity/ sleep.

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I have the same problem.

I have reinstalled the Fitbit app in Windows 10 on my PC but it still refuses to sync.

Best Answer

Same for me - have done everything many times over - now what? As you say it’s useless if it doesn’t synch!

Best Answer

Further info:

1. Inspire HR doesn’t restart successfully when plugged in to one of my (Windows 10) PC’s USB inputs. Screen goes briefly blank and then back to where it was (Charging %) but no smiley face!
  2. Inspire HR doesn’t show on the list of connected devices on the PC's Bluetooth settings screen, although it used to. When I try ”Add a device” it offers me Inspire HR. When I try to connect to that it doesn’t succeed, keeping suggesting that I try again.
  3. There is one entry (apart from the 3 standard(?) ones) on the PC's Device manager under Bluetooth:
    “Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)”
    Is this for My Inspire HR?
    If so should I uninstall it and retry pairing my device?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Inspire HR won’t record weight from synchros Aria scale, despite repeated tries today. There is a noticeable lag time between an activity and it recording in the Fitbit app for a week or so now; seems to take an hour or two. 

thd Aria now skips recording weight fairly often and unpredictably, despite using the same method, time, user, etc. each time. Very frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same ever since I updated to iOS13.4.1 on Monday. Have tried everything listed with no success. 

Best Answer

I spent 30 min with them today.   Their engineers are looking at it... just a paperweight now...Bluetooth can’t  pick it up at all...

Best Answer

I found a fit bit firmware update from 5/8/20 listed on my app...last time it worked was before that...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is brand new (I've had a few days). Everything was working fine--even this morning--until now. It refuses to sync. I have tried absolutely everything. I turned off my phone. I turned off my internet. I turned off the Bluetooth. I've tried resetting and restarting things a few different ways and nothing. Pretty annoying, especially to see it saying I have 300 steps when I have almost 18,000. I think I'm going to have to return this. I hate that it doesn't register anything with my yoga, which I do for half hour and it elevates my heart rate over 100 that whole time. I like the sleep monitoring but am otherwise unimpressed. It also doesn't track miles and steps accurately. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally found a way to get it working again! I went into my phone settings to examine the app and did "force stop." I got a warning that this would cause the app to misbehave but it was already misbehaving so I did it anyway. Within a minute or two of doing this and closing the app, I opened it and it synced. All good. Still annoying though. I hope this helps with other people having issues. 

Best Answer

Same here. Ugh!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to my Bluetooth setting in my phone and told it to forget my Fitbit device and now it is syncing fine.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I went to my Bluetooth setting in my phone and told it to forget my Fitbit device and now it is syncing fine.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
It worked. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am glad!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me. Thank you!

Best Answer