Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR Fails to Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After spending an hour on Fitbit chat trying to troubleshoot my problem was advised that there is a system error and many people are unable to Sync. Not sure why I wasn't advised of this as I had already tried out all the troubleshooting methods myself. Not sure what to do now as it basically is useless without the tracking comparison of activity/ sleep.

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Yep. after 30 minutes of stress, that's all I had to do too! Many thanks. 

Best Answer

This was a very helpful suggestion!! On my iPhone X I went to Bluetooth and told it to forget my inspire. Which it said wasn’t connected. It didn’t even give me a warning. But it showed a loading sign (continual circling) and the. Bingo it recognized my device. Some glitch must have happened yesterday to a bunch of us. 

Best Answer
Glad this worked!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just got mine yesterday. Paired great then this morning for about an hour then nothing.  I’m trying all ideas and troubleshoots suggested.  I hate technology in times like this!  I “forget device” from Bluetooth and now wont even find to connect.  Or in the Fitbit app.  😤😩  I have and iPhone7s 

Best Answer

where is 'Force Stop' Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that option is on Android device under Applications  or Apps.   I don’t think IPhones have that option 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked. Thank you SO much. Shame Fitbit didn't respond!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice!!! I wish mine would sync now.  Lol! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine to sync by uninstalling it and reinstalling it. works perfectly now.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just followed the advice of going into Bluetooth and selected “forget this device” and after a whole week of issues I am now able to add my device again.

thanks..great tip

(apple phone)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Great!! Thanks for the tip. Am able to connect to my iPad.  
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. The last day mine synced was Wednesday, May 13th. It's driving me crazy. Guess I'll get a Garmin next time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for you idea about forgetting this devise I did what you said and mine is now working been trying for 2 days thanks a lot 

Best Answer

Mijn inspire HD wil niet koppelen. Al van alles geprobeerd 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad this worked for you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
You’re welcome. If it stops syncing again try logging into your account on your main computer, then it starts syncing to the other devices again.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for that

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me also. Thank you!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to this. I should clarify that going into the app and selecting "Force Stop" is for an Android. I went into "Settings" and then "General" and then "Apps." I then selected the Fitbit app. When you  open it, there should be an option on the upper left that says "Force Stop." 

On my Android, I don't have the option to forget about a device. I believe that option is just for iPhones. Regardless of which phone you have, I'd hate for anyone to have to go to all the trouble of uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it, etc. It seems like a ridiculous length a customer should have to go for something that should just be working. I hope Fitbit is addressing the fact that so many people are dealing with these errors for a product they purchased.

Best Answer