Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR Fails to Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After spending an hour on Fitbit chat trying to troubleshoot my problem was advised that there is a system error and many people are unable to Sync. Not sure why I wasn't advised of this as I had already tried out all the troubleshooting methods myself. Not sure what to do now as it basically is useless without the tracking comparison of activity/ sleep.

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I have the same problem my Fitbit fails to sync I have checked everything. It started yesterday 5/18/2020

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you go into the bluetooth settings and forget the device and then add it back it should work. Sorry, just seeing this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your right that’s what the tech told me. But long wait on hold. Thanks!!
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an extremely similar issue. My Inspire hr has always had A LOT of trouble syncing to my iPhone, and for the past MONTH it apparently hasn’t been syncing automatically like I thought it was. Today I accidentally hit “clear user data” when I was messing around on it, trying to get it to work, and that sent me down a rabbit hole of trouble shooting. I have attempted every problem solving technique I could think of and what I have seen others say works, done everything save for completely deleting my advice (although I have deleted the app and re-downloaded) but so far nothing. I  need help ASAP. This shouldn’t be such an issue like it is. 

Best Answer