Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR battery drain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Inspire HR is draining very fast since yesterday- it’s lasting only for 5-6 hours.

I have turned off all notifications and it has drained from 100% to 96% in 20 minutes. I contacted Customer care today morning and the feedback was to keep on syncing 5-6 times a day until battery drains so that you have more data.

please help- it’s not even a year old and am so frustrated with the fast drain problem.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @nirmalyachanda  since you've already gotten with customer support and they suggested a course of action, then stick with them. We're the community forum and we can't help beyond making suggestions based on our own experiences or to point to an article. Keep syncing and getting the battery back on the charger so Fitbit can see from their end what is going on with your Inspire HR.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @nirmalyachanda. It's great to have you here.

I understand where your frustration is coming from. I've seen you reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they've already addressed your concern. As @Odyssey13 mentioned, if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact them back so they can continue assisting you.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer