Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR battery drains fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit used to go about a week in between charges. In the past week, I'll charge it completely, but it'll be dead within an hour. Is there a fix for this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@LK1004 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the battery draining issue that your Inspire HR has experienced, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your Fitbit device.

Finally, monitor the battery's behavior of your Fitbit device and see if it doesn't drain fast.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, but I have already tried those things. As I said, this is a new thing. I've had my Fitbit for months, and usually the battery lasts a week. Now it only lasts an hour. I haven't changed anything or the way I use it at all, so I think it needs to be replaced.

Best Answer

@LK1004 Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes