Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, yesterday my watch screen went completely blank and unresponsive. But still had the green light on the back.

I left it on charge overnight (wall socket) and in the app it states it’s 100% charged but now the green light has gone and still nothing on my screen and nothing being tracked in the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Hecls Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

I suggest you restart your tracker since you already fully charged it. You can find instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Resetting hasn’t worked at all for me. Still just dead and no response or
vibration
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is a black screen too, it’s not holding a charge either (problems started in last day) and trying to restart yields nothing but the black screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kathys26 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

@Hecls @Kathys26 thank you for restarting your devices. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes