Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR difficulties with battery and sleep tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had two FITBIT INSPIRE HR.   Both kept track of sleep every night for a few months.  Then it became necessary to charge completely every day and restart the Fitbit every day.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How do you reset the HR?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jcooley1119.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I recommend to force quit the Fitbit app and review our tips to maximize your Fitbit device's battery life in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

There are several factors that can affect sleep tracking. I recommend doing the following:

1. Please confirm that your sleep settings are normal and not sensitive: What is the difference between the normal and sensitive sleep setting in the Fitbit app?
  2. Try sleeping with the tracker on your non-dominant hand if you haven't been doing it already.
  3. Confirm that the tracker is snug on your wrist. 

For more information about tracking sleep, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you reset the HR?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Plug Fitbit into powersource.  Push side bar until smily face appears on screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Moobear @Jcooley1119.

@Jcooley1119 I appreciate your efforts to help other users.

@Moobear You can reset your device by following the steps in this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes