Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR display frozen and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I’ve been using my Inspire HR since January. It has had some issues with syncing in the past and once had a frozen display but the prior issues have been easily & quickly fixed. 

Since this morning the display won’t scroll, but it does flip through the content on the main screen in small text below the time. Because of this I can tell it is still tracking steps accurately. However, in addition to losing the scroll function it won’t sync to my phone and the displayed time is 45 minutes off. There are a few ‘bars’ making the the top of the screen look a little more pixelated. I’ve tried to reset it several times- I get the smiley face to come up but it does not vibrate and the issues remain. The only information I can find about the factory reset option would require the scroll function to work. 

anything else I should try?? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MillieK17, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for all the details that were shared in your post, your effort troubleshooting your device before posting is appreciated. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes