Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR has not tracked my data in 11 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit HR has not compiled any data in 11 days... It is now just a glorified (and fairly useless) watch that doesn't charge properly.

Is this due to the new app?

Is there any way to fix this? (that doesn't involve buying another newer Fitbit? the newer ones are too big).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Mel_Black , it sounds like your Fitbit is not syncing properly.  As a first step I would recommend logging out of your Fitbit app and then logging back in again. Be sure you know the email address and password associated with your Fitbit.  Logging in should force a sync.  It is also worth giving your Fitbit a restart.  Instructions are here .

If you are still having difficulty syncing your Fitbit, please work carefully through the steps suggested in this help article , except that I would not recommend removing your Fitbit from your account, except as a last resort because removing it can cause further issues if you are unable to add it back.

Good luck!  Let us know how it goes.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

My Inspire switched itself to "clip settings" one day. I haven't idea how, but I was able to set it back to "watch settings" and it started tracking again.   I don't remember where to find that setting again, but the web page should direct you. Hope that helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me (inspire HR) since the last android application update (17 october 2023). Tried to uninstall/install the fitbit app. Not working at all

Best Answer
0 Votes