Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR heart rate reading issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have decided after performing all of the suggested steps for restoring bpm that I will return my Fitbit. it worked a week and stopped tracking my bpm. I've tried restarting. finding answers in this community is like going down a rabbit hole, No answers.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@lynanhu Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR not reading your heart rate and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you clean the back of your device with cotton and rubbing alcohol and restart it. Turn the heart rate off, save and sync then turn it on save and sync again. Also check these tips to improve the heart rate reading on your device.  Even if you already returned your device I appreciate that you gave Fitbit a chance and hope you keep up an active lifestyle.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I face the same issue with cannot record HR. Read your reply, but how to turn off HR

Best Answer
0 Votes

@melissa.teo It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR not giving a heart rate reading and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. To turn off the heart rate monitor you can check the instructions I shared in my previous post. Just click the hyperlink where it says "Turn the heart rate off".

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes