Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR is not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 5th Fitbit product. I’ve had 

2 charges and 2 charge HRs. I only paid for 2 of these devices as the first Charge and Charge HR did not last for the year warranty periods. Now my Inspire HR has a problem too. If its 2 years old its just 2 years old. Earlier today it would not hold the charge and now it won’t charge at all. What is the  expected life expectancy of this product?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Shirleystroud. Nice to see you around. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that there are several factors that could impact the performance of a Fitbit device. In addition, take into consideration that normal wear and tear from everyday wear is expected with trackers. 

At this time, if your Inspire HR isn't charging, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps suggested in this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

You can also refer to this help article for tips on how to extend the battery life: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer