Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR is slow showing sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very very slow showing details of sleep. Have to tap very hard.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Spoons.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I recommend doing the following:

1. Uninstall the Fitbit app.

2. Restart your phone. 

3. Install the Fitbit app. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Llewellyn.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling and recommend restarting your tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit gets stuck on the sleep screen and I have to close down the app and restart the app in order to get back to any other screens.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Spoons.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I recommend doing the following:

1. Uninstall the Fitbit app.

2. Restart your phone. 

3. Install the Fitbit app. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done what you recommended.  Let's hope it helps.  So far, so good.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Spoons.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any issues. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes