Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR is stuck on the time screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My HR was working perfectly until i took it off the charger today.  Now it will only stay on the "time" screen and will not move to anything else.   I have tried everything and nothing works.  I can't find a number anywhere to call anyone.

Please help me!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@kmurdock Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your stuck Inspire HR. Not sure which steps you tried when troubleshooting this issue but thank you for trying them. I suggest you restart your device by following these instructions

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

My fit bit inspire is so frozen that I can't turn it off. Hit button clock comes up and calories burned but can do nothing else. In the app I can't get into the fit bit today icon at bottom. Nothing is working. Any suggestions.?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help my Inspire fitvit is also stuck on the time.   Restarted and still not working.  Anyone have a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MYTY1998 It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR being stuck and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes