Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR just died

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My HR is almost a year old and it just died. It got so warm/hot last night that I woke up in the middle of the night... worst experience ever. I tried syncing but my iPhone doesn’t recognize it. I also tried restarting with no luck. My HR just went blank... 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and format.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @Nahomi.

We appreciate the time you've taken to report the issues with your Fitbit Inspire HR. You did a great job trying those steps, sorry to hear about what you've experience with it. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly.

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community Forums @Nahomi.

We appreciate the time you've taken to report the issues with your Fitbit Inspire HR. You did a great job trying those steps, sorry to hear about what you've experience with it. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly.

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve never posted, so I hope this is correct. My inspire HR is about 7 months old and I love it. However, I had recently noticed how dim my screen was getting in spite of it being charged. I cleaned the posts and let it dry before placing on the charger. I tried to rest it, but failed because I could not read the left side of the screen. After many attempts it got hot and died. I will see if it will respond in the morning, but looking at all the post about this issue I have no hope. ☹️

Best Answer

The exact same thing happened to my inspire hr yesterday. I have tried resetting it and charging it but my phone dosen't recognise the device. Please advise as I do rely on it.

Best Answer

so they gave me instructions to send it and they fixed it for free but now is starting to do it again...

Best Answer
0 Votes