Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR keeps vibrating for no reason

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

My Inspire HR has started to vibrate continuously and will only stop if I hold the button on the side down. It is not vibrating due to notifications, so I don't know what is causing it. I have performed a restart on the device multiple times, but it still is vibrating. Not only is it not better after the resets, it has started to vibrate more often too. Any advice or way to make this go away? Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@MaryLS19 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR vibrating randomly and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you let our Support team know so they can further assist you. I noticed that you already have a ticket with them so keep working with the team to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  I've checked the web for ways to resolve and have restarted it at least 5 times to no avail.  Going to try to call support today after reading reply to your message.  If you find a fix, will you please post it and I will do the same.  Thank-you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please share the resolution as mine is doing the same thing!  I already uninstalled the app - did the forget this device - reset the device......  All that just to get it to Sync.  Now it just buzzes at random times.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up getting a new one issued to me since mine was still covered by warranty.

Sincerely,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I believe mine is also less than one year old. How did you do it? Just ask?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@tsschmidt2020 @L-Starr Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

@tsschmidt2020 @L-Starr let me help you with your Inspire not working as it should and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists please reach out to our Support team so they can further assist you. I noticed that you already have tickets with Support so keep working with the team to find a solution.

@MaryLS19 happy to hear that Support replaced your device.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

They did not replace it and did not tell me how to stop the random buzzing.  The “help” was awe full!

Best Answer
0 Votes