Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR losing battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My beloved fitbit battery started losing charge after an hour of being fully charged. Talked to tech and warranty support and was told that my fitbit is out of warranty. Great device that only last few month past the warranty. Another great start up bought by a big company and taking our money for their sub quality product. I really thought your better than that. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Only lasted for over a year and it stopped holding charge. You are willing to waste a hundred dollar and give Google all your data fitbit is the right choice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Hayderevanston  sorry your Inspire HR is dying. It does happen as these devices can't last forever. Google tendered an offer and Fitbit accepted it, but these products have always been good quality. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was asking it to last forever. It broke down after one year. They should say on the box that these products wont last forever. I'm sure you would feel the same way if that was your device and they tell you that sorry you are our of warranty. You can another one from us. Like I want their product now. This is not a great product and bad business model. Stealing the poor people money. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hayderevanston  these are the community forums and I'm not an employee of Fitbit, but I do use one. No product lasts forever, but that isn't something that would be written on the box. The box isn't big enough for everything to be on there, which is why you can find the entire manual and related help articles, with illustrations and video clips, on the website. It is a good product and no one is stealing money. Now lottery tickets, that could be considered stealing poor people's money.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experienced the same problem with my Inspire HR. Unfortunately, mine also out of warranty. 

Best Answer