Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not recording active minutes and stopped an interval training

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit inspire HR hasn’t been tracking my active minutes. I did a 30 minute workout and 20 minute walk all in the one day and i only had 28 active minutes. The last two workouts i’ve also done i’ve only had an average heart rate of 90bpm and i know i’ve been working harder than that and my heart rate is usually much higher than that when workout out with the same workouts. Also while i was doing an interval workout, the timer completely cut out and i had to try and work out where i was up to. Can anyone explain why my fitbit hasn’t been working properly?? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@rizzlebuck It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR not recording your active minutes and your interval training not working as it should. Active minutes are granted for the most intense activity your tracker detects this won't equal the amount of time you do an exercise. For example if you go for a walk and do this for an hour but decide to actually jog or run for 20 minutes of that hour, your hour long activity will be detected but most likely will be awarded only 20 active minutes as these were the intense ones. You can read more about active minutes and how they are calculated here so you can compare it with your activity.

Regarding the interval training please restart your tracker by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
thank you for that, i did actually speak to someone through a live chat and
they were able to fix my problem. thanks for getting back to me though

thanks
riley buckingham
Best Answer
0 Votes

@rizzlebuck thank you for the update and sorry for the delay in mine. 

Really happy to hear that our Support team was able to help you and resolve your issue. Also thank you for sharing this as it may help other members with their own issues.

Happy stepping and stay safe!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes