Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not recording active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a 45 minute HIIT/Power Yoga workout yesterday. My actual workout was logged in the app and daily exercise goals (including calories burned, heart rate/peak/cardio/fat burn), but it shows 0 active minutes and I sync my device multiple times a day. Is there a way to manually enter my workout time to keep my active minute data as accurate as possible?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @JessG1913, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Is this affecting all the activities or just Yoga? In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your device.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having similar problems, I did a 35 minute aerobics work out and it thought I was swimming and only recorded 29 minutes. I even did another couple of minutes when I noticed. This is really my first real day using it. Though I could change the type of workout, I couldn't change the time. It's making me wonder if I burned more calories too if the exercise is incorrect. I understand I'm new and tech isn't going to be perfect but I was just wondering what can be done. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't recall the first time I noticed it, but this is definitely not the first time. Previously I just attributed it to poor wrist placement or thought that perhaps the activity I was doing (i.e. barre or pilates) was not rigorous enough to register.

Best Answer
0 Votes