Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not scrolling or keeping charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Inspire HR is barely 2 yrs old. This is the second Fitbit brand purchased, it might be the last. It started where it would not scroll or reset I cleaned the connectors with rubbing alcohol as done many times before it finally reset but still no scrolling now the battery is not holding a charge battery went from 100% charge with 2 hours went to 27% and in 10min 23% with in 20min is down 12%. I did a chat with Fitbit after I told them my problem I was asked what country I was they cam back and said that their system were being updates and could not help me to call their number.  After waiting for 15 min 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

My Fitbit Inspire HR is complete dead no light or charging feels rather warm when on the charger, it happened less than 24 hr. of not holding a charge.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @aengel1974.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts contacting our Support team. I recommend contacting them back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit App is updated. My Fitbit is not turning on or any light and not responding when on the charger when its on the charger just for few minutes its very warm and shows no sign of life. As for me to contact support team I rather do it via email than chat or phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @aengel1974.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. While we’re no longer offering support by email, however, I've sent these details to our Support team and they will continue assisting you via email. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes