Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR not tracking entire Walks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

Really hoping you might be able to help me please. I have been doing a lot of walking recently due to COVID-19 and I have been tracking my walking using the exercise by starting and stopping each time.

However the last 3 days when I have went to click to finish on my Fitbit the walk has already ended and I don’t know why it’s doing this as I haven’t selected the button?

I got my Fitbit off very on 30.05.2019 and expected delivery was 03.06.2019 so it will be roughly a year and I just hope that it doesn’t start to malfunction as I really do enjoy using my Fitbit and rely on it for steps and exercise tracking.

Any help or suggestions would be very helpful! I have tried to read the forums but I can’t find anything the same as what I have been getting. I am using an IPhone XR and have updated my app also to make sure everything is up to date!

thanks so much in advance 

carolinex 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@SunsetRunner It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Inspire stopping recording your walks. Please try restarting your tracker by following these instructions. Additionally make sure that you aren't touching the button during your walks.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to do as stated in the instructions on my inspire 2 and I don't have a reboot option under settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes