Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen freezes and it won't pair to phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI,

Last week I did Firmware update to my Inspire HR.

Since then the device does not work.

It started freezing, then I charged it for a day and since then the screen display does not turn on for most of the time.

Sometime it does, but after several seconds (or scrolls) it freezes again and disappears.

Also the green led at the back is off most of the time, and only randomly flickers.

The device did not pair to the phone.

I tried to reset (press button for 8-10seconds) several times.

During the rare occasions the screen turned on I tried to do factory reset - still did not change the symptoms - after that I tried to pair the device as new device, the phone found it, however the pairing got stuck and did not conclude even after very long while.

Is there anything else that can be done?

Thanks,

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hamu, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Inspire HR since the screen freezes and the setup process won't finish or it gets stuck during the process. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, I would like to know how the factory reset was performed.

In the meantime, make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, try logging out of your account, close the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, try the setup process one more time as advised in this help article.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes