Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen is not scrolling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

It's been a couple of days that my Inspire HR screen is not scrolling or not responding to any actions on touching the screen. Only the side button works. I have tried to restart it and also to drain the battery completely, but nothing has helped. 

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HomeAlone.

Thank you for joining the conversation and sharing that your Inspire HR only shows the time and won't scroll. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Before considering other options, I recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
65 REPLIES 65

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Primavera_Toron.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Inspire HR screen is not scrolling or responding to any actions. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to assist you. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My Fitbit Inspire HR is not scrolling. I only see the time. I cannot see any other stats on my device.I do not see the solution anywhere on the forum and i cannot seem to contact anyone for help. Can you help me fix this problem please

Best Answer

This happened to me last night!  And it’s still dead!! 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JudFit50 @DeniseL123.

@DeniseL123 I am sorry to hear about the issue with your device, I totally understand how you are feeling. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@JudFit50 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your tracker. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's true. I was was able to get great support from the support team. I really appreciate their assistance. Very happy with it all.

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi @Primavera_Toron, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with our Support team. Thank you for your feedback. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • I bought my Fitbit Inspire HR on July 1, 2020. Today i can't scroll on any of my functions, and the watch only shows the time. I have uninstalled the fitbit app and reinstalled it. But it is still not doing anything.  The green light that usually comes on when you remove the watch is not on at all. The watch is at 95 percent power already.  Nothing is scrolling on the watch at all!! If the issue is not resolved in the next 2 weeks, I would love to have my money refunded or the fitbit replaced. I don't need another watch in my jewelry box because I have several. I bought a fitbit!  Thanks in advance.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HomeAlone.

Thank you for joining the conversation and sharing that your Inspire HR only shows the time and won't scroll. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. Before considering other options, I recommend restarting your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the restart option for Fitbit HR and it works

Best Answer

Thank you for the restart info. I tried your suggestion and my Fitbit now works. Other friends who use this product say your company is great because you are so helpful when a problem arises.
Again thanks.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Piff.CS. Thank you for your reply, @HomeAlone.

I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue by doing a restart. Thank you for your time and feedback! I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics. 

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same this morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Juchan.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I am here to help. I would like to confirm if you've tried to restart the tracker by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried resetting, but doesn't work.

Best Answer

Hi @Juchan, thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, I appreciate your efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer

Having the same issue.  I have restarted it according to your link and the manual.  Still same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @TMeadows.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I appreciate your efforts to resolve it. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. I've restarted numerous times...

Best Answer

I had the problem of the Fitbit HR not responding.  The clock worked, but nothing else.  I tried to restart via connecting it to the charger and holding  the side button.  That did not work. 

Based on a reply on a different question I tried changing the clock face via the fitbit app on my smart phone.  It worked.  I then changed the clock face back to what i wanted and it still worked.  Hope this helps others. 

Best Answer