Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen is not scrolling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

It's been a couple of days that my Inspire HR screen is not scrolling or not responding to any actions on touching the screen. Only the side button works. I have tried to restart it and also to drain the battery completely, but nothing has helped. 

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

I've tried that as well. Nothing seems to work. At least it's still counting steps mostly and connecting to my cell phone. Thank you

Best Answer

Hello,

I’m having the same issue with my fitbit Inspire HR screen not scrolling. I’ve tried restarting the device but this didn’t fix it. What do I do next? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jedl @JoanneB60401 @MySlowJourney.

@JoanneB60401 Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that changing a clock face helped you resolve the same issue you experienced. I appreciate your efforts to help other users!  

@Jedl I am sorry to hear you're having the same issue with your tracker. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

@MySlowJourney Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this by doing a restart. Have you tried to change a clock face by following the steps from this help article: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I was able to

change my clock face successfully, but I’m still having issues scrolling to the categories on the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MySlowJourney, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear the issue persists after changing a clock face. I have forwarded your case to our Support team so they can follow up and assist you accordingly. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. It’s been almost a week, and I’ve restarted my watch numerous times and changed the clock face a couple of times. I’m unable to do anything but see the time and use the side button. My battery is also draining quickly. I’ve had it completely dead almost daily.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Shelly.bass.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with your device. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I haven’t heard from customer support yet. Is there a number I can call?

Please excuse any typos --Sent from my iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MySlowJourney, thank you for your reply.

I am sorry to hear you haven't heard from our Support team. Due to recent events affecting our operations, our team may need more time to respond. I've sent this information to them and you should be contacted soon. Please keep an eye on your inbox. You can check this link to see our Support team contact options. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you it worked

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rosieq126.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the instructions shared in this thread helped you resolve the issue. Thank you for your time and feedback. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the scrolling issue for some time and now my screen is completely black.  I've tried resetting and changing the clock face.  Nothing is working.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Onekindsistah.

I am sorry to hear the screen on your Inspire HR is black. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since the issue persists after restarting the tracker and changing a clock face, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LiliyaFitbit , you seem to be helping out everyone quite nicely, so thank you!

I actually have a similar problem: My fitbit Inspire HR has been acting up for a couple of days now.

It won't scoll through the different screens, instead it just switches the small info at the bottom whenever I touch it. The button on the side works fine!

After restarting (according to your instructions) a couple of times, it started working again, yesterday. However not 30 minutes later, the same problem occurred again. This time, restarting did not help.

Hope you can help me out! Thanks!

Best Answer

I am also having this problem. I've restarted 3 times and have changed the clock face, I've deleted the app and downloaded it again, I've also synched it again. Nothing has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Plomi @Daisymae706.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your devices. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. 

@Plomi Thank you for your feedback! I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

@Daisymae706 Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of people who have restarted and changed clock faces numerous times and still can't scroll. Was this an update gone horribly wrong or what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @herechic.

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue with your device. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I understand your concern and I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit  thank you very much for your help.  I did receive their email. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @herechic.

I am glad to hear you've received the email from our Support team. I am sure they will do their best to help you, please keep working with them. 

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes