Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen is not scrolling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

It's been a couple of days that my Inspire HR screen is not scrolling or not responding to any actions on touching the screen. Only the side button works. I have tried to restart it and also to drain the battery completely, but nothing has helped. 

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem - my Fitbit Inspire HR screen is not scrolling, only the side button works. I have already restarted the device according to the instructions several times but nothing changed. What should I do?

Thank you,

M.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They replaced mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LiliyaFitbit,

I'm currently having a similar issue with my HR Inspire: The side button works fine and I am able to scroll from the clock face up and down but only once. The scrolling then becomes very clunky and it is not as smooth as it used to be. I've already tried restarting and changed the clock face but no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Beatriz

Best Answer
0 Votes
If it's in warranty, fitbit well replace it. My wife bought me a garmin
that I started using that fixed all of my fitbit issues though. Sorry I
couldn't be of more help
Best Answer
0 Votes

LillyaFitbit, my Inspire HR is doing the same thing. will not scroll, only the small numbers under the clock change. I have restarted it as recommended multiple times to no avail. I cannot scroll to get to the settings screen so I cannot reset it there. Please help! Purchased March 2, 2023

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone.

In order to have the community better organized, I'll proceed to close this thread.

If you want to share ideas, have any inquiries or need help about other concerns please visit the community. 

Best Answer
0 Votes