Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen not scrolling and shows incorrect time after changing to iPhone 12pro max (14.7.1)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire HR - 18 months old.  
I don’t always have access to charge it when battery is low so it will occasionally go completely dead.  Usually a full charge and sync will get me back up and running.  Not so this time. 
1.  Time is incorrect even after multiple syncs 

2.  Screen won’t scroll 

3.  Missing steps for entire days - even though the device has a charge and captured >10000 steps over the weekend, those steps don’t show in my app after multiple syncs. 

The only differences I can think of between this time and the prior dead battery is a new phone (iPhone 12pro max) and new iOS (14.7.1). I have no pending Fitbit app updates.  

Has anyone solved a similar issue?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I’ll also add that on the device list screen, under InspireHR, it still appears to by syncing - 2 days after I charged and initiated the sync.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @Beatnic.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern and recommend restarting your device: How do I restart my Fitbit device? I also recommend double checking that your tracker is syncing: in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. Time on your device should be corrected when you sync it. If you're experiencing any difficulties with syncing, please follow our complete troubleshooting tips in Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Think you Liliya

Unfortunately these steps do not seem to solve the problem. I’ve tried the reset before but did it again at your suggestion.  My device will not sync!  It starts and fails over and over again.  The time remains incorrect despite many attempts to sync.  
move also removed the Bluetooth device and added it back a few times.  I’m at a loss!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Beatnic.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I understand how you are feeling and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your tracker's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes