Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen won't turn off and won't respond to swipes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has been going on for a few days now. I'll charge and reset my fitbit Inspire HR, but each time the screen turns off, it comes right back on. I've turned off screen wake and it still does it. It responds to button presses and taps on the screen, but won't respond to swipes over the screen, so I can't access hardly any settings or options from the fitbit itself. After a few hours of turning off and on again, the battery will finally die and I have to start all over again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HezaaG.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Inspire HR screen won't turn off and won't respond to swipes. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. Please confirm if these are the steps you followed to restart your tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I followed those steps and also tried changing the clock face. It is still flashing on and off, but this morning it is somewhat responding to swipes. Just left and right swipes, not up and down.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @HezaaG.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since the issue persists, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue with my Fitbit Inspire HR. It seems to be related to an issue with rapidly draining battery. Is there a resolution that could be shared in this forum?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CondalezaRice.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your device. I understand your concern. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to investigate the issue and provide a solution.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes