Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR screen won't turn on?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Inspire HR about a month ago, and it was working just fine up until today. For some reason, the screen is black and won't turn on. It vibrates when I press the button, but that's the only response I can get from it. Initially I thought maybe it had run out of battery, but the app still shows it at 72%, and both the step counter and heart rate are still continuously updating, so it's clearly still on and working. It seems like the screen just died or something. I don't think I've done anything that would have potentially broken it -- I don't even let it get wet, even though the box said it would be okay to do so.

Edit: It's also still vibrating to remind me of my daily activity goals, so it seems as though everything is working except for the screen.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I spoke to someone at Fitbit. Attach it to the charger and hold the button in for at least five seconds and it should come back on mine did. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

The same thing happened to me.  Any ideas on how to fix it 

Best Answer

I have had the same issue for about a week now 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
I spoke to someone at Fitbit. Attach it to the charger and hold the button in for at least five seconds and it should come back on mine did. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Awesome, that seemed to do it! Thanks!

Best Answer

I've had the same issue. Doesn't matter if it's 5 seconds or 60 seconds. Nothing has changed. Anyone have any other suggestions? Pretty please? 

I've tried attaching it to the charger plugged into the power strip and to the computer. I have a Charge HR 2. I'm not ready to get a new one. Maybe next year. I just need to keep this one going...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@4kjoy4 Thanks for being part of our Community.

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. What you have tried is basically a restart of your device. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes