Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR shows incorrect distance on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Returned from a walk today, my Inspire HR displayed 11,420 steps and a distance of 4.72 miles for the whole day. My HR has not been connected to my phones GPS for any of the activities. I synced my IPhone SE (2020 model) the step counter updated correctly and displayed 11,420 steps. However the distance shown on my phone app after syncing is 7.39 miles. It displays 4.72 miles for a few seconds then displays 7.39 as the total. I’ve switched the phone off, and restarted without any effect. I’ve re-syncned the HR an number of times always resulting in the same error and sequencing. I’m confident 4.72 miles is the correct figure. Any ideas how to fix this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@GeordieJohn Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR showing incorrect distance and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you log out from the app, restart your phone again and log back in. Also restart your tracker by following these instructions. Finally make sure you don't have any third party app or if you have logged any activities as this may affect the data shown on your app (distance, calories, steps, etc.).

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes