Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR steps and sleep missing on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I seem to have lost the step & sleep functions on the app. Any idea how to get them back?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @H.Dawiins.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend confirming if your device is paired to your Fitbit account by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

You can also check the steps to add tiles on your Fitbit app dashboard at How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

Make sure that your Fitbit app and Fitbit device are up to date. For instructions on how to update the app and Fitbit device, see How do I update the Fitbit app? and How do I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @H.Dawiins.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend confirming if your device is paired to your Fitbit account by doing the following:

You can also check the steps to add tiles on your Fitbit app dashboard at How do I add, remove, or rearrange tiles on my Fitbit app dashboard?

Make sure that your Fitbit app and Fitbit device are up to date. For instructions on how to update the app and Fitbit device, see How do I update the Fitbit app? and How do I update my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi this has not helped. Nor has attempting to re-add the tile from the discover tab. Nor has rebooting Fitbit. Nor has clearing and resetting Bluetooth connection. Phone & app Fully updated. Problem started when ran out of battery so left at hone and I was away for weekend. Unable to sync. Once recharged and got sync sorted everything fine but sleep tile disappeared. Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pemjay.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and recommend confirming if your tracker is paired to your Fitbit account:

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thank you for your response - definitely had been through the pairing
check previously. However when checking again it seems to have needed doing
and problem now resolved. Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Pemjay.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes