Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR stopped receiving notifications after the update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my Inspire it would show calls and text. One update now it doesn't.  Will there be another update that will enable it to link in to show incoming calls and texts again?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @KandySue. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If the notifications are not coming through your Inspire HR, please see Why are notifications delayed or missing?

I've moved your post to the Inspire & Inspire HR board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @KandySue. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If the notifications are not coming through your Inspire HR, please see Why are notifications delayed or missing?

I've moved your post to the Inspire & Inspire HR board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes