Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR tracks swimming when folding laundry

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I fold laundry, my device thinks I went for a swim. This isn't a huge issue except having to notice it in the app to delete. Just wanted to get this out there.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If you never swim, in phone app, tap the exercise tile, then the gear icon near top right, then disable auto-recognized 'Swimming' or anything else you don't want.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do swim daily, but I find the app thinks I've been for a swim when I've been doing the ironing! Must remember to take the fitbit off before I start! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I change it to cleaning. It’s the closest category I’ve found. 

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @Penihana.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience and solution. I appreciate your time and efforts. You can find more information about tracking your activity in How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device? 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer