Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won't buzz on wrist for notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone give me any advice? For some time, my Fitbit Inspire HR has only buzzed intermittently on my wrist when I receive emails or messages. Now it has stopped completely. I have tried every fix I can think of from force stopping the app, turning Bluetooth on and off, restarting phone, rebooting the Fitbit and also uninstalling and reinstalling the app and adding a new device so it searches for the Fitbit again. I find this most frustrating as I rely on this notification setting. Is it time for a new Fitbit or is there any solution to this annoying problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @muff13 Have a read of THIS Help Article on troubleshooting  notifications 8n case there is anything there that helps. Though it sounds to me less like a notification problem and more like a failure of the vibration as restarting your Fitbit hasn't fixed it. It might be time for  new tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @NellyG . I've tried all the suggestions there. Annoyingly the Fitbit still buzzes to notify me if I've not walked enough hourly steps and also when I reach my target number of steps each day but fails to buzz for emails, messages etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes