Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won't track my exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire will sync but will not record when I exercise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Reikasmom71. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire HR. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if you use SmartTrack to record your walks? If so, I'd recommend restarting your Inspire HR. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Also, note that you can learn more about the SmartTrack feature in this link How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Reikasmom71. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire HR. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if you use SmartTrack to record your walks? If so, I'd recommend restarting your Inspire HR. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Also, note that you can learn more about the SmartTrack feature in this link How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Inspire 2 and it records steps but doesn't auto-recognise walks.  I've tried all the suggestions put forward by Fitbit but none of them worked.  I even tried a Charge 4 but, after working for 2 months, this also stopped auto-recognising walks.  The steps are recorded but walk as an exercise isn't.  I've tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turn off auto-recognise, turn on auto-recognise, logging out, logging in but no avail. I've given up. In my opinion, something has changed in the app but, despite the thousands of posts reporting the same problem, it remains unsolved by Fitbit!  it was good whilst it worked.  Time to find another device that's reliable unfortunately.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Debfellows.

Thanks for the detailed information and the steps tried prior to posting. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for this experience. Because the possible steps have been tried, I've requested a new case on your behalf so you can receive further assistance from our Support team. You'll receive an email shortly, keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes